Products : Conditioned Place Preference
Two Compartment Place Preference with Auto Guillotine Doors and Lights for Rat
Product Number: MED-CPP2-013CAT
- Expands the basic conditioned place preference package.
- True two compartment set-up eliminates interpretational difficulties caused when test animal spends excess time in a center compartment found in three compartment chambers.
- Animal position is tracked by IR photobeam detectors eliminating issues found with video tracking methods such as varying light levels or obstructed views of the animal.
- Different floor types provide additional context change from side to side.
- A maximum of eight chambers may be operated from one computer (computer not included).
- DIG-713A | SuperPort 16 Input Module, TTL
- DIG-721 | Standard 8 Output Module
- ENV-013ADBW-S | Black/White Auto Door for Rat 2PP
- ENV-013C | Two Compartment Place Preference Chamber for Rat
- ENV-013IR-2 | Infrared Detector Package for 2PP
- ENV-221 | 1" White Lens Stimulus w/out Panel (qty. 2)
- ENV-226B | 3 Channel Light Control for Place Preference
- ENV-256C | 16 Channel IR Controller to DIG-713A
- SG-210A | 25' Universal Cable, 12 Conductor
- SG-211P | Interface Cable, 12 Conductor
- SG-215D3 | Passive Connection Panel
- ENV-013BM | Stainless Steel Mesh Floor, Black Side for Rat
- ENV-013WR | Stainless Steel Grid Rod Floor, White Side for Rat
Three Compartment Packages for Rat
- MED-CPP2-RSAT | Two Compartment Place Preference Starter Package with Auto Guillotine Doors and Lights for Rat