Products : Conditioned Place Preference
Two Compartment Place Preference Starter Package with Auto Guillotine Doors and Lights for Rat
Product Number: MED-CPP2-RSAT
- True two compartment set-up eliminates interpretational difficulties caused when test animal spends excess time in a center compartment found in three compartment chambers.
- Animal position is tracked by IR photobeam detectors eliminating issues found with video tracking methods such as varying light levels or obstructed views of the animal.
- Different floor types provide additional context change from side to side.
- A maximum of eight chambers may be operated from one computer. (Computer not included.)
- Auto guillotine door
- Two Compartment Place Preference Chamber with floors and stainless steel waste pans.
- Grid rod style floor in the white compartment and a mesh style floor in the black compartment.
- Stimulus Lights with Fader Control
- IR photobeam detectors installed along the chamber walls.
- Software and computer interface. (Support up to eight place preference chambers).
- Chamber I/O Interface.
- All necessary cables.
- ENV-013C, Two Compartment Place Preference Chamber for Rat
- ENV-013WM, Stainless Steel Mesh Floor, White Side for Rat
- ENV-013BR, Stainless Steel Grid Rod Floor, Black Side for Rat
- ENV-013ADBW, Black and White Auto Guillotine Door for Rat
- DIG-713A, SuperPort
- ENV-013BM, Stainless Steel Mesh Floor, Black Side for Rat
- ENV-013WR, Stainless Steel Grid Rod Floor, White Side for Rat
Three Compartment Packages for Rat
- MED-CPP2-013CAT, Place Preference with Auto Guillotine Doors and Lights for Rat